Tuesday, July 29, 2008

So very happy...


Greetings and Salutations world!

I am so very happy! I took the step last week to find a certified loctition and I am so glad that I did.

Her name is Shannon and she is absolutely amazing!

In just under 3 hours, she was able to retighten my ENTIRE head, wash it, and place me under a dryer for two minutes.

Girlfriend is BADDD. She's so bad, she's good.

I am definitely happy with the results. It's amazing because this is what my hair is supposed to look like and what I had envisioned when I first thought about getting sisterlocks.

There was lots of emotional tears shed today. But definitely in a good way.

You know how you feel when someone just takes care of a problem that you didn't know how to fix? That's how I felt today.

Thank you GOD for allowing me to take this journey and please keep blessing Shannon and her family.

I will definitely be a customer for quite some time.

3 comments:

CarmenNC said...

Your consultant is superfast. The shortest time I've done a retightening was 2 hours and she has about 350 SLs. Building speed takes practice, so I'll keep practicing. Thanks for sharing your journey.

Unknown said...

Your locs look amazing. I"m located in Northern Cali, and I'm looking for a loctitian. I'm in San jose. I'm so anxious I will make the drive.

Thank you.

Rchgrl1 said...

It must be nice to have loctian that goes the whole nine with a retightening. I just get a retightening and I'm out the door in three hours so hats off to your consultant. Dem locs are the bomb.